Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My family.... WTF? there are .. Wei... COOL




Welll ehmm.... what can i say .... This ehh.. sadly is my dad in Peru with this terrible looking hat on.... Well about my dad. He is very kind and always in a good mood until you do things he don't want you to or getting low grades...


Well he's about 2 meters high ... o.O and I'am trying to get bigger than he's. So start buying MILK in America!





And again .... same thoughts about him ,..... >>>>

This is my little brother... He is quite cool but he can be very annoying but when little bro's are irritating me or others we punish the little ones =D

Well he doesn't look so smart at the picture but do not try to be brighter cuz when he owns you he will remember that 4 Life and he will remeber you 2!!!

No comments: