Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Me myself and I!! (Matthijs M. =D Better dan H. :P)



Hi!!!,

I'm Matthijs Machielsen but just call me Matt much easier ;)
I went 15 on 14 November. I love to sport and i dislike going to school, takes up to much time of my life and i have better things to do.
I'm quite social when I'm in a good mood ( most of the time) but I'm very active and i love to do things.
Next to all this I love to learn new things and if i don't learn anything new i will be bored and might be very annoying -_-
As you see i love insert some emoticons just read over it.... And the picture I HAD NO GEL AND A BAD HAIR DAY XD:P

About my family, i have one little brother he´s 12 years old now next to that i also have 2 fishtanks 2 cats and 1 dog and of course my parents;)

Ehm at my Blog you will find some foto's of:
- My house
- My pets
- My parents , little brother and stuff
- Maybey my Sports ( if it will work out)

No comments: